Saturday 11 December 2021

[V-PREMIUM] BRO 2021 AO Region - Murakumo Yasuie

Hello everyone, I am colddy and this is my first post here.

This post is about BRO (Bushiroad Rumble Online) 2021 and my first experience in this tournament. To be honest, I am more of a Digimon TCG player than a Vanguard player, but I decided to enter BRO 2021 together with my friends anyway because why not?

So, I entered the BRO 2021 (V-Premium format) and I only have 1 proper V-Premium deck (Murakumo - Yasuie). LOL. This deck is not supposed to be strong or even close to making the top 8 cut, and that means I went into this tournament with a "play for fun" mentality. And I was right after 3 games! (3 losses out of 3 😂). After that, I just continued to play for fun and managed to get 4 wins in the end, including 1 walkover 😶. My final ranking is #52 (4W, 4L). Not too bad, I guess?

My decklog: https://decklog-en.bushiroad.com/view/KFNE

 



Here are some of my comments on BRO2021:

  • Flow of tournament: The flow of tournament was actually quite smooth, averaging about 1hr per round. It started at 10AM (need to check-in at 9AM first) and ended before 6PM. I would say it was smoother than I expected.
  • Opponents: All the opponents I faced were quite friendly, with no disputes or any trouble. The deck profiles are quite varied too (maybe because I was already in the losers' bracket). I think I faced a different clan in each round.
  • Matches: The games are played online using cameras, and it could be quite troublesome to setup. Also, some of the opponents' camera angle/quality are not the best. Despite this, I think the game is still playable overall, though I will 100% prefer a real life tournament like back in 2019.

Also, after the tournament, I realized one of the top 8 decks is actually Murakumo-Yasuie. LOL. I guess it is time for me to study that deck now? 

This marks the end of my first post. My next post might be about Digimon TCG (which is not featured in this blog yet). See you guys and enjoy the rest of 2021!


No comments:

Post a Comment